[Wine] Wine Installation issues on Snow Leopard

Charles Davis cdavis at mymail.mines.edu
Tue Jan 19 16:31:36 CST 2010

Iamapplenerd wrote:
> Warning: No index(es) found! Have you synced your source indexes?
> Error: Synchronization of the local ports tree failed doing rsync
> port sync failed: Synchronization of 1 source(s) failed
Apparently, it has no idea where to look for ports.

You should ask on the MacPorts forums about this. This is very weird,
and far beyond the scope of this forum/mailing list. I've been using
MacPorts for ~2 years now, and I've never had that sort of trouble--even
when I upgraded from Leopard to Snow Leopard last year.

Chip