[Wine] Re: PolarProTrainer

finnipinni wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Jan 21 04:37:58 CST 2010

I'm now using the Ubuntu 9.10 and Wine 136.
The calender rendeering is now showing fine, and the program is working.
I entered all the data that should come form the IRDA transmission directly into the personal folder, and transfered som programfiles from Polarversion 164.

Polar has updated to version 165.
The IRDA is still not working, and has been reported loong time ago.
Links to polarsites and update is still not working.
Therefore it is still not possible to run PolarProTrainer5 in Wine.