[Wine] Error: xrender running "Learn to Play Bridge"

lagagnon wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Jan 21 17:46:49 CST 2010

Running Wine v1.1.36 using ArchLinux 2009-08 and attempting to run the Windows software "Learn to Play Bridge". According to the AppDB this software runs perfectly under older versions of Wine. The application launches for me but with greyed out application buttons and a blank green screen, but with active print, help and config buttons.

Here is the error I get when running Wine and this software from the command line:

Code:

err:xrender:get_xrender_format_from_color_shifts No XRender format found

Any assistance greatly appreciated.