[Wine] Gamepads not working

Malla wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Jan 23 10:26:53 CST 2010

Hi everyone,

when I try playing Atomic Bomberman with my gamepads, an ingame error message pops up saying:
"clue:'graf_print: coords off screen, x=320,y=170,w=322,h=20' internal error"

When there is no gamepad plugged in, I can play the game using my keyboard, it works perfectly. I don't know what's going on. I was able to play the game with multiple gamepads some months ago. Since I haven't changed anything at my PC/gamepads, I assume this issue was introduced in some of the newer wine versions.

I'm using Ubuntu 8.04, gamepads are MS Sidewinder (USB) and Logitech Cordless Rumblepad 2 (USB). They work fine with other games or emulators on the same machine.

This is my logfile. (http://home.arcor.de/rei.koenig/Malla/gamepad-log.tar.gz)

best regards
Malla