[Wine] Can't start Teamviewer with wine

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 24 18:51:48 CST 2010

Ulrich Fürst wrote:
> James McKenzie wrote:
>
>> Run TeamWeaver from a terminal session.  You should see a lot of
>> output.
>>

> That's what I did. The lines in the OP are the complete output from a
> terminal session (konsole from KDE). Cause of its shortness I didn't put
> it in a file.
>
> If you did mean that I should start the program with
> $ wineconsole "C:\\Programme\\TeamViewer\\Version5\\TeamViewer.exe"
> This leads to just the same messages.
>
> If I (according to the FAQ) start with
> $ WINEDEBUG=+relay,+seh,+tid wine
> "C:\\Programme\\TeamViewer\\Version5\\TeamViewer.exe"
>
> (in one line of course) gives the output which I put here:
> <https://smartdrive.web.de/guest?path=Meine%20Dokumente%20von%20fuerst.ulrich&token=4A3F20DDD5558D74&locale=de>
> (~96 MB uncompressed).
> (Sorry, I don't know how to upload a file to wastebin.com and I can't
> find anything about uploading files in the help of this site).
The site is pastebin.com.  They will not allow a file that big to posted
there either.  That is a lot of output as well.

Maybe someone else on the forum/mailing list can provide better
assistance.  I will remark however, that running
WINEDEBUG=+relay,+seh,+tid will create a great deal of output.

James McKenzie