[Wine] Re: garena/wc3 "gdi32.dll" failed to initialize...

Drakuwa wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Jan 25 19:30:49 CST 2010

Sorry for being offline for long,
I have tried to follow the instructions in the AppDB for Garena, I've removed my distro's wine, and I've installed wine like suggested on the link (GIT distro, and patched it with AcceptEX). I've done ./configure; make depend && make, and make install in the end. Now wine doesn't work at all. It gives me "wine: could not exec wineserver" error message.
When I do make install it gives me:

make[1]: Leaving directory `/root/wine-git/server'
make: *** [server/__install__] Error 2

What can I do to fix this?
Thank you for your replies, I really appreciate it.