[Wine] crystal report 2008 print to printer do not work

shekfu wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Jan 25 20:04:33 CST 2010

hi all,
    I successful install the wine on the suse linux enterprise 10 sp2. I use the visual studio 2008 development the applcation and install at the wine. The application run smooth. But the crystal report printer control do not work. Now I show the error message at the below. Please help me to solve this problem.

    Error Message :-
    fixme:commdlg:PrintDlgExW (0x16a538) not fully implemented
    fixme:bitblt:client_side_dib_copy potential optimization: client-side cmplex region clipping

Tkn & rgds
Shek Fu
Date : Jan 26,2010