[Wine] Ibiblio and 1.1.37 source

jedimastermaniac wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Jan 28 06:12:29 CST 2010

After downloading on my OS X the 1.1.37 source code in order to build ir (as git failed to build this time due to errors too) from ibiblio mirror i went to compile it . However when i tired to do ./configure a message returned to me that i didn't have enough privileges for it
I was like 0_0 wtf! :p

I said give it a go from sourceforge . Download the source from there and voila . Configured and built successfully . Is there something wrong with the package on ibilio ? Just reporting this in order something is wrong with the package there