[Wine] Cannot uninstall Game

Mazzo wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Jan 28 14:54:52 CST 2010

Hello!

Well I am a little new to Linux.
Iam using Ubuntu Karmic 9.10.
I am trying to figure out how I can run a patched DragonAge game without R6034 error and so I tried to install it with root rights and a clear prefix, but as my root directory has only 2 gigs I installed it in my home directory... so long story short, i cant uninstall dragonage because it says that i dont own .wine and the uninstall button is greyed out in the launcer.
I also cant delete the directory. I hope somebody could help me solve the problem..

greetings