[Wine] How to call an internal wine function ?

Alex wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Jan 30 07:00:03 CST 2010

First off, I know that there is a devel mailing list but I really prefer using forum. I guess I'ma  kind of 'user++' ie a user with some basic coding knowledges.

Whatever I am, I think anyone wanting to help wine is welcome so here I am.

I would like to call X11DRV_VkKeyScanEx function but the linker does not know where to find it.

I have a dlls/winex11.drv/winex11.drv.so file but adding '-L PATH_TO_X11DRV -I PATH_TO_X11DRV' to winegcc does not solve the problem.

Should I include a specific header ?
The x11.drv.spec file contains a line defining the function but  I never used these files.

Some help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance