[Wine] Re: Wine and Miranda IM

kaptenen wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Jan 30 08:07:55 CST 2010

vitamin wrote:

> kaptenen wrote:
> > I have tried that, but after that i can´t login or Miranda only show one online, and if i change status Miranda crash.
>
> Terminal output?

Oh, sorry.

Code:

fixme:ntdll:FILE_GetNtStatus Converting errno 36 to STATUS_UNSUCCESSFUL
err:menubuilder:init_xdg error looking up the desktop directory
fixme:actctx:parse_depend_manifests Could not find dependent assembly L"Microsoft.Windows.Gdiplus" (1.0.0.0)
fixme:ntdll:FILE_GetNtStatus Converting errno 36 to STATUS_UNSUCCESSFUL
fixme:ntdll:FILE_GetNtStatus Converting errno 36 to STATUS_UNSUCCESSFUL
fixme:wininet:InternetSetOptionW Option INTERNET_OPTION_CONNECT_TIMEOUT (8000): STUB
fixme:crypt:CRYPT_CriticalExtensionsSupported unsupported critical extension "2.5.29.32"
fixme:crypt:CRYPT_CriticalExtensionsSupported unsupported critical extension "2.5.29.32"
fixme:hnetcfg:fw_profile_get_FirewallEnabled 0x1688f8, 0x21fe7d0
fixme:heap:RtlCompactHeap (0x110000, 0x0) stub

And thanks for you trying to help, i really appreciate it.