[Wine] Re: All Applications Failing on Start

thistimearound wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Jan 31 10:09:07 CST 2010

While I'm reading your replies guys (thanks a lot, btw) I've got the output from WoW. I did
> wine Wow.exe -opengl
 and the output wasn't as massive. However, without the "-opengl" tag WoW has far too much text to copy paste, just like Morrowind.

Here it is: http://pastebin.com/m3ed31bde

As an aside, I've gotten Steam to install. z7 seems to be working now. Ventrilo is fine. Haven't tried anything else yet, but I would like to give Firefox a whirl in there later, or maybe find some other way to install flash into Wine.

So all in all, I seem to be having true video/gaming problems. At least that's my very raw and inexperienced guess.