[Wine] New to Wine - going to get Gothic II & Warcraft III runn

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 31 17:55:05 CST 2010

Basinator wrote:
> Any idea? I might be able to run it from my windows hdd (where I did install it via windows), but I need to change the to OGL mode then and somehow need to get bnet working.

It is recommended that you install the programs to the Wine installation
vice using it from the Windows partition for many reasons.  One of those
is that most Linux distributions mount FAT32 and NTFS partitions as
noexec.  Also, some programs create entries in the registry to run with.

James McKenzie