[Wine] Lost buttons at page bottom in wine config!

Martin Gregorie martin at gregorie.org
Fri Jul 2 17:47:53 CDT 2010

On Fri, 2010-07-02 at 17:09 -0500, ANDY21 wrote:
> I am using 1.1.38 with Fedora 13, which I am new to and its a new set up for me.

I'm running Fedora 12, but I the following should work for 13, since all
recent Fedoras have been similar in the way they handle desktop
tool-bars.

You can always move the bottom tool-bar to the top, left or right of the
screen. Right click on a bare bit of bar and select 'properties' from
the menu. The tool-bar's location is set from the Properties panel.

I find keeping both the top and bottom bars is a waste of space since
they're fairly empty, so my first action with a new login is to discard
any icons I don't need and drag the rest onto the bottom tool bar,
unlocking fixed icons as needed. Lock/Unlock/Remove are on the right
click menu for the icon. Once I've emptied a tool-bar I delete it to
free up the space it occupies.

Martin