[Wine] Portal Menu Text missing!

Andrew McKinnon goodolandy2001 at yahoo.ca
Fri Jul 2 19:56:31 CDT 2010

  I just installed Portal and the menu appeared just fine for me.

Below are my Wine and video specs.  I do play in an emulated desktop, if
I don't I lose my dual display and have to reboot to get it back.

Wine Version - 1.2-rc5

ATI HD4350 512MB GDDR3

Following taken from the Catalyst Control Panel Information page and was
auto installed by Ubuntu 10.04:

Driver Packaging Version - 8.723.1-100408a-098580C-ATI
2D Driver Version - 8.72.11
Catalyst Control Center Version - 2.12
RandR Version - 1.3

Andrew