[Wine] Re: TF2 random quit

tpreitzel wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Jul 3 22:02:33 CDT 2010

emsy wrote:

> err:mmtime:TIME_MMTimeStop Timer still active?!
>
> i'm running the game with [code]wine /path/to/Steam/steam.exe -silent -applaunch 440 -window -novid -width 1280 -height 1024

Fascinating the mmtime error. I'm getting precisely the same error before Grand Prix 4 crashes to the desktop as well. Personally, I think this problem might be related to audio as the audio stops BEFORE the game crashes to the desktop.

This problem needs identifying and fixing ASAP. Actually wine 1.2 shouldn't be released until this problem is fixed.