[Wine] Re: how to run commands in "top-level directory"

Jfreaker wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Jul 4 23:21:52 CDT 2010

dimesio wrote:

> Jfreaker wrote:
> >
> > ok, and thanks! I tried the current 1.2 release and it doesn't run the app i need.
>
> What makes you think 1.0.1 will? What app is it?
honestly, there is no particular reason as to why think 1.0.1 might play it other than the fact it's the latest stable(non-beta) version of wine. the programs i'm trying to run are "replay video capture" and "replay media catcher". neither work in the current version of wine.

has anyone gotten these to work on any previous versions of wine?