[Wine] Re: Dragon Age : Origins issues...

doh123 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Jul 5 17:50:31 CDT 2010

r2rX wrote:

> The only issue remaining is any video (fmv) that plays are black i.e. Bioware Logo, intro video when starting the game after creating a character. It shows random flashes of frames from the videos..

there are TONS of types of videos in many games I've gotten working that have video problems... in a few games playing around with RenderTargetLockMode setting in the registry got them working, but many have never worked on any version of Wine to date.... wouldn't expect that to be fixed anytime soon.  Either the videos do not work at all.. or only audio... slight flashes of change video wise.. or sometimes dragging other windows across forcing a refresh really fast makes it change... binks are the most notorious, but just about anything can have unfixable video problems.