[Wine] Re: Patching wine

salemus wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Jul 7 03:41:07 CDT 2010

Step by step what I did:
1. Downloaded newest wine source
2. Applied patch upacking wine source and patch it in wine's folder using command:

Code:
salemus at salemus-laptop:~/Pobrane/wine-1.2-rc6$ patch -p1 < NoSRGBTextureBounce.diff

3. Tried to compile it but there was some problem with missing libraries so..
4. I installed evry needed library  for Ubuntu using this command:

Code:
sudo apt-get build-dep wine1.2

5. Then I started compiling and installing wine:

Code:
#sudo sh configure
#sudo make
#sudo make install

and... it really gives me more fps  [Shocked]
Of course not so much as How To says but it gives me 5~10 fps more!  :D
Thanks for help