[Wine] Re: Make sure that Visual Studio works before 1.2 release

fernandocarvalho wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Jul 8 07:56:18 CDT 2010

It is not that the point.
What I was thinking is in a way to better test Wine against Windows, from inside Wine.
If Visual Studio, were really working, than we could make scripts, to execute Wine tests, with Visual Studio tools.
This could help finding system calls that are not complying to Windows.
I don't need Visual Studio, because I don't waste my time developing for windows.
My real go with wine is to help people get rid of Microsoft monopoly.