[Wine] Re: A further comment on 1.2-RC6

A Nonny Moose wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Jul 8 09:12:06 CDT 2010

So I ran without any plugins.  The problem occurred when I had loaded up about 1/8 of a large tile with lots of lots, and graphic objects like subways, elevated rail, stations, bus stations, etc.

I still think it is a paging problem, but I can't tell whether it is something that wine does or Linux does.  This has all the symptoms of running out of space, but there are so many people with their fingers in that pie, I can't tell which thumb has the plum.