[Wine] Re: How can I run this in Wine

klumppy wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Jul 9 00:00:23 CDT 2010

Charles Davis wrote:
> On 7/8/10 10:29 PM, klumppy wrote:
>
> > I am trying to run Soul of the Ultimate Nation on a macbook pro and im not sure how to get it to work.
> >
> You're going to need to give more info than that. What version of Wine
> are you running? What version of Mac OS X?
>
> > You have to install the reactor for the game and the reactor itself. I was able to install the reactor, but I wasn't able to sign in. Anyone have any hints?
> >
> What exactly does Wine tell you when you try to sign in? Run this game
> from Terminal.app and use file redirection to capture Wine's log to a file:
>
> wine <executable-name> 2>log.txt
>
> then post the contents of 'log.txt' to a site like Pastebin or some such.
>
> Chip

im using snow leopard on a macbook pro and I can't run the game because I am getting a problem with the reactor. I can get the reactor installed and get it opened, but when I open it I have to sign in to be able to play the game and when I put in my username and password, I click sign in and nothing happens. It just sits on the same screen.