[Wine] Re: How can I run this in Wine

klumppy wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Jul 9 03:03:38 CDT 2010

Charles Davis wrote:
> On 7/8/10 11:00 PM, klumppy wrote:
>
> > im using snow leopard on a macbook pro and I can't run the game because I am getting a problem with the reactor. I can get the reactor installed and get it opened, but when I open it I have to sign in to be able to play the game and when I put in my username and password, I click sign in and nothing happens. It just sits on the same screen.
> >
> OK... what does Wine say when you try to sign in to Reactor? Run Reactor
> from Terminal.app and capture Wine's log to a file (like above), then
> try to sign in. Post the log to Pastebin or some such.
>
> By the way, you still didn't say what version of Wine you were running.
>
> Chip

I am using this version of wine. It's called winebottler but im assuming it's the same thing.

http://winebottler.kronenberg.org/

I got it moved to the applications folder and I started running the exe for the reactor and the reactor starts up fine but when I try and sign in, nothing happens, it just stays on the same screen and doesen't go anywhere.