[Wine] Re: Different font problem.

Ebere wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Jul 9 14:30:09 CDT 2010

I'm going to try this again.

I am using 1.2-rc6

I still have the same problem.

In this pic, please note the big difference between the window title font size, and the fonts directly below that in the toolbar. ( File Utility Option Etc...)

[Image: http://lukasmountain.com/eve/forums/a/ga/ul/444100816/inlineimg/Y/tryagain.png ]

This may look fine and readable on your screen. But on my screen, I can just barely make out what is there. The window titlebar font size is pretty much the smallest font size I can read. The smaller toolbar font is just too small for me to read.

I have tried changing the resolution in wine cfg. No difference. (Please note the fonts below the toolbar. The ones that say "character/item view" and "item property view" are the same size as the toolbar above. But below those, in the tabs, and in the location box, the fonts are larger. THOSE fonts are what get adjusted when I adjust the 'resolution' in wine cfg. I can make those any size I want, by changing the resolution. But those toolbar fonts always remain small, no matter what.)

I have tried changing the resoultion for the system overall, in the control center, monitor menu. No change. (No matter what resolution I set the screen to, the fonts always adjust to stay tiny.)

I have tried changing the system fixed width font, in control center appearances.   No difference.

I need to know how I can change the "System" font, in the wine windows. The font that renders those toolbars. (This is just one windows app. It is the same way for all windows apps.)

Please.