[Wine] New Steam Client 2010 GUI

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 10 07:05:56 CDT 2010

meditate wrote:
> I am running wine 1.1.43 in Debian Squeeze (32 bit) and still receive this error. My console gets flooded with the message "fixme:threadpool:RtlQueueWorkItem Flags 0x4 not supported" after I login to steam and as soon as the main steam menu appears, it crashes. Has anyone else still received problems with the new steam GUI?

Try using the latest release candidate and advise if this fixme still
occurs.

Fixme's are to notify you that some of the Windows API code has not been
implemented.  They are not errors and may or may not affect your ability
to run a particular program.

BTW, what is the program you are trying to run and have you visited the
Applications Database to see if there is a fix or even if the program
will install/run in Wine?

James McKenzie