[Wine] Re: No Sound on Counter Strike 1.6

tpreitzel wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Jul 10 23:57:54 CDT 2010

dimesio wrote:

> Before you do all that, though, one question: does setting OpenAL to native make any difference?

In Counter Strike? If so, I don't play the game so someone else will have to answer. I'm simply noting the similarities among NUMEROUS people playing NUMEROUS applications where the audio suddenly stops followed shortly thereafter by the application crashing to the desktop. Processor load seems to play a role in this bug.