[Wine] Re: How many more RCs are you planning before wine-1.2?

oiaohm wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Jul 11 00:20:28 CDT 2010

As long as we don't get to rc 99 or something else insane its fine.

Wine 1.0.0 had 5 rc before release.    If we want to be binary worring to future release it would be funny if it ends up a round 10 rc's.

But as always by wine policies stables are only released as such when they are done to the selection criteria.

This is not the Wine Lead Maintainers rules.   This is rules of wine.   Yes it annoys the hell out code-weavers who pays the Wine lead maintainers wage.

Yep the poor Wine Lead Maintainer does not need any more back set people saying are we there yet.  He has enough pressure.

tpreitzel we(ie people doing support for wine) are not exactly sure where that audio bug is.  Wine running on pure ALSA no pulseaudio it does not appear happen.   Suspect scheduler issues where wine takes the lion share of CPU leaving nothing for pulseaudio.