[Wine] dotnet 3.0 app crash on startup

clark71822 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Jul 11 04:09:59 CDT 2010

Hello. I installed a program called ConnectUO (http://www.connectuo.com) which allows Ultima Online players to connect to free servers. When run, a splash screen is supposed to show up and checks for new version before loading the main window, but crashes as it tries to load the splash screen.
I'm running:
Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx 64 bit
Wine 1.2 rc7
Winetricks 20100618

Installed dotnet20 and dotnet30 via winetricks on clean wine install, which claimed to have been successful. Added corefonts, fontfix, fakeie6, mfc40 and mfc42, directx10, directx9, and richtx32 (just to try and see if any of those helped any which apparently doesn't seem to work).
Only registry edits I did was enable logging via HKLM/Software/Microsoft/Fusion EnableLog 1 as DWORD.
Not sure what else to try at this point so if anyone can give me some ideas that would be great. Below is a link to the terminal output when attempting to run program. Thanks.

http://pastebin.com/RAN7kzT2