[Wine] Re: Simple application made with visual studio 2005 not running

fernandocarvalho wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Jul 11 09:30:47 CDT 2010

Then you are saying that commercial applications that were made using Visual Studio, will not work properly on Wine?
I think that this is a serious issue, because many applications are made with visual studio.
The application that I made, was only a test application to see if wine is capable to run applications built with Visual Studio on Windows.
Until now, my conclusions is that it isn't compatible.
 [Crying or Very sad]