[Wine] Make sure that Visual Studio works before 1.2 release

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 11 20:07:17 CDT 2010

DanKegel wrote:
> James - nearly all windows games are compiled by Visual C++ :-)
>
> Anyway, the original poster should have a look at
> http://wiki.winehq.org/UnitTestSuites
> to see that we agree with him :-)
> And he should focus on unmanaged C++ test apps for now.

Thank you, Dan, for the URL.

However, I work with two applications that may or may not be build with
Visual Studio (they both use Visual Basic calls and one actually appears
to be built on Windows98SE).

These are fine.  Getting VS???? to work with Wine is a great goal.
Maybe we will pickup more applications along the way.

In the meantime, I have to get back to my test case that just blew up in
my face (Job 3284 is a great example and UNICODE calls seem to not be
working now.)

James McKenzie