[Wine] trouble finding a solution for this mouse problem

Stoffel wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Jul 13 09:18:28 CDT 2010

I'm running ubuntu lucid, playing Red Orchestra on Steam.

Ingame, the cursor locks at the edges of the screen, so I cannot do a 360 view in game.  In otherwords, I go to turn left and can only turn part way there.

I am sure there is  a fix out there somewhere, I'm just not searching under the right terms.  I tried the reg fix on the game's wine page but that didnt solve the problem.  Any help would be appreciated.  Its one of the last apps to move from windows before I can turn that hd into storage.