[Wine] Re: I assume that wine doesn't like OLE programs using OpenGL

A Nonny Moose wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Jul 14 11:20:13 CDT 2010

I went back to Turbosquid and downloaded the Help files, the Tutorial, and the Maps library (why not have them?) but could not find the Developer's guide which is supposed to contain the gen on the command line options.  I really need to reset back to Heidi, and if I could only find how, I think this might work.

The reason I need Gmax is that the SC4D Building Architect Tool (BAT) is a game pack for Gmax.  Can't do new buildings and lots without it.