[Wine] Re: Olympus camera software won't install.

AverageGuy wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Jul 14 18:17:27 CDT 2010

dimesio wrote:
> What does this camera software do? If it's a hardware driver, that won't work in Wine.

I can't say for sure.  This is an abbreviated file list: (filelist.txt)

SETUP.ICO
AUTORUN.INF
FILELIST.TXT
SETUP.EXE
MANUAL\ARA.PDF

The rest of the file list consists of additonal PDF files for other languages.

Unless there is a driver embedded in the setup.exe, it doesn't look like it.  The program when run communicates with the camera and sets up parameters like the time/date, etc.

There's also yet another photo editing program installed winch includes the pan stitching which I'd like to have.  The rest I don't care much about.

Thanks,
Jim.