[Wine] Re: wine Outlook 2007 cannot log on network error

zlatan24 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Jul 15 02:27:07 CDT 2010

This morning I have opened my MS Outlook and was amazed reason of all my  emails were lost. I tried to restore, but I couldn't. Luckily for me I entered in the Internet and noticed a tool - mailbox.pst repair (http://www.recoverytoolbox.com/pst_mailbox_repair.html). It solved my trouble for seconds and free of charge as I bore in mind. Moreover the program showed me how it could process corrupted *.ost and *.pst files, it is safe, even if your mailbox is infected.