[Wine] Native libpq.so instead of libpq.dll?

Cigydd wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Jul 16 10:32:10 CDT 2010

Hello all,

is it possible to use the native Linux libraries instead of their Windows builds?
This can be a newbie question. :)

I have a database program based on PostgreSQL and I think that coyping the Windows libraries for the application to run is a bit luxury when the same but native libraries with the same functions already exist for Linux and they are already installed on my system.

I tried to create a symlink from /usr/lib/libpq.so to libpq.dll in the application's directory but it didn't work.

Any help is gladly appreciated :)