[Wine] Problem with all programs run with wine

mr_sleepy5 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Jul 18 17:30:24 CDT 2010

So my issue is that most while most app's open just fine, i can't intereact with anything in them. i can't click on anything within the window. For example, in winefile the cursor isn't even visible while in the winefile window, and I cant click to navigate or even to close the window. I also can't use the keyboard to do anything but quit x11 after opening something with wine.

I'm not entirely sure what happened, as just a few days ago everything was working fantastically. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.