[Wine] VS2005 Command Line interface

cyberclops wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Jul 19 14:18:45 CDT 2010

Please forgive me if this is covered elsewhere.  I did a lot of searches but could not find anything pertaining to what I would like to do.

I am developing a product using C/C++ for which the end customer has settled on Visual Studio 2005.  I am able to build on my Mac with GNU tools for development and testing but deliverables must be built with VS2005.

I am currently using VMWare Fusion but have moved to invoking DEVENV directly from the command line and no longer use or need the full blown IDE.

I am looking for a way to get DEVENV from VS2005 to run under Wine (again the IDE IS NOT needed or wanted).

Is there a way to do this?  How do I set it up?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,