[Wine] The perils of GMAX

Bryan Baldwin bryan at katofiad.co.nz
Mon Jul 19 17:02:29 CDT 2010

On 07/20/2010 12:32 AM, A Nonny Moose wrote:
> Thanks, Bryan.  I am a little rusty on scripts, so that is very useful.  I haven't done any serious console work since 1980.  Shows how interest waxes and wanes,eh?

Yeah, my dad was the same way. He used to be a database consultant in
the MS-DOS era. Now if you show him a console, his eyes cross. I
couldn't pry him away from Windows with a John Deere. If you have any
problems with a script you've written to launch WINE, pop it up here.
You also can learn almost everything you will ever need to know about
bash shell programming here:

http://tldp.org/LDP/abs/html/

You can get a pdf copy of the same at:

http://www.tldp.org/LDP/abs/abs-guide.pdf