[Wine] Re: Native libpq.so instead of libpq.dll?

Cigydd wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Jul 20 11:37:12 CDT 2010

James Mckenzie wrote:
> Thus you do have a 'way forward' and thank you for supporting Linux as well as UNIX.

You are welcome. GNU/Linux & Unix are the systems of my heart.

James Mckenzie wrote:

> Cigydd wrote:
> > I already found a small bug so look forward for it.
> >

> Please also update the Applications Database.  This will help those who develop using Delphi to avoid problem areas.

Good idea. Be sure I'll post our application there even when it's not commonly spread and supports only the Czech locale. It may be useful for other Delphists as you mention.

James Mckenzie wrote:

> Cigydd wrote:
> > Thank the whole Wine team for such a great project.
> >

> You are welcome.  Although I don't speak for the entire project, it has been a pleasurable discussion, a bit heated at times, but overall we came to a conclusion that works for the both of us and will help the project as well as you move forward.
>
> James McKenzie

Yes. It's a pleasure for me to help anyhow with the development of Wine. My apologies for some sharp reactions.