[Wine] The perils of GMAX

Bryan Baldwin bryan at katofiad.co.nz
Tue Jul 20 17:53:42 CDT 2010

On 07/20/2010 11:58 PM, A Nonny Moose wrote:
> So I am two score older than you.  All that means is that I am less patient and more subtle.  Long experience just makes looking back more fun.
>
> Where I come from, by the way, a generation is thirty years.  You GenX, Y and Z types move too fast for me.

Its probably due to the climate of narcissism in the current culture. As
society pushes younger and younger people onto the stage of adulthood we
find that the measure of time becomes shorter to match their perception
of it. No matter how many super nannies we get to teach us how to train
children more efficiently, no amount of teaching or nurturing can really
change a person's perception of time aside from the experience of moving
through it. At the rate we are going, I expect that people born in
different months of the same year will consider themselves different
generations.

Enjoy your shopping.

	Bryan