[Wine] Re: wine 1.2 and number handling

janezk wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Jul 22 06:50:49 CDT 2010

Hi, in previous versions of wine, the application didn't even come to the point where i could put in numbers.
The developer of the application assures me, that it is working for him in wine 1.1.34, but i cant confirm that, because i can't get it to work with that version, it has even worse problems.

As for the locale,s i am using the Slovenian (Sl_si) locales.

As for the debugging log and the demo. I will look into the debugging log, but the demo version could be a little difficult. It exists, but the demo is in Croatian  language.