[Wine] Re: VT Cashbook

qwertymn wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Jul 22 08:45:39 CDT 2010

> Successfully registered DLL jscript.dll
> Failed to load DLL scrobj.dll
> Note: command 'wine regsvr32 dispex.dll jscript.dll scrobj.dll scrrun.dll vbscript.dll wshcon.dll wshext.dll' returned status 1. Aborting.

well amazing, i 've never seen such an error on a clean ~/.wine. I haven't got a clue where this error comes from. The only thing i can think of is you have a screwed up wine-package?

Could you run this:

WINEDEBUG=+relay,+seh,+tid wine regsvr32.exe scrrun.dll &>/tmp/log.txt

 and after compressing /tmp/log.txt (with bzip2) put the file /tmp/log.txt.bz2 somewhere up on a server where i can get it to have a look?