[Wine] Re: Wizard101 Game and Website unreachable

Ace Blackwell wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Jul 22 14:19:43 CDT 2010

Well I found out my problem is two fold.

1) The Wizard game not working.  Turns out to be my issue.  My login had been altered so the error was due to the site not accepting me as a user.  I corrected that and the game runs (so far) so I've bumped back up to 1.2

2) Wizard website access with IE/Wine.  The site still isn't accessable through IE or Firefox, through WINE.  I know the site sends a couple files that are being blocked.  But I won't work any longer on it given I can access the site through Firefox/Linux.  And I don't even need IE installed for the game to work.

Just an FYI for those interested.