[Wine] Re: Dragon Age Origins Awakening

Salim wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Jul 22 21:26:20 CDT 2010

hey James thanks for the reply.

I should just mention a few things first i think. I am using crossover games 8.1.4. I have come to wine forums since crossover uses wine and more users seem to play dragon age in wine and might know what is going on or have similar problems. Using crossover, I have compiled a debug file. The debugging options are +relay, +print, +key, +seh, +psdrv, +keyboard, +tid, +font, +X11drv, +thread, +file and +event.

Since the debug file with all (except +relay coz it creates a 3.8Gb file) couldn't be posted on pastebin, I have created smaller files with just some of the debugging options.

1. +thread
http://pastebin.com/Rweduum4

2. +event +file
http://pastebin.com/zpF3GggL

3. +print +key
http://pastebin.com/R9KJLn4f

4. +keyboard +tid
http://pastebin.com/HYf7mhrn

5. +seh +psdrv
http://pastebin.com/iayQVN1H

Sorry I don't know too much about this stuff, so I am not sure which debugging options are most important or what combinations are best. If you would like me to recreate a new file with any other options please let me know. In all cases, I loaded the game and went into my last saved game. I opened up my inventory where many items are appearing in code and without descriptions. I then opened up my spells menu and moused over the specializations which also have no text and I cannot select even though they appear as unlocked.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you