[Wine] Re: Strange MOVIE MAGIC SCREENWRITER 6 problem

dimesio wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Jul 22 23:04:58 CDT 2010

Winetricks msxml4 will get rid of that error message. http://wiki.winehq.org/winetricks

That shouldn't be happening. I don't get any lag here with the trial. Try disabling desktop effects. If that doesn't fix it, run it from a terminal and post whatever messages appear. http://wiki.winehq.org/FAQ#run_from_terminal