[Wine] DDO crash

Mohandevir2 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Jul 23 17:57:58 CDT 2010

Good evening all!

I got a little problem with DDO under Wine 1.2rc6;

Before beginning, I must say that I use an ATI EAH4670 video card and I know that ATI is always an issue with wine. Still, my problem could possibly be easy to solve, I think, I hope... :-)

The game, under wine, is just awesome, no lagging and/or graphical problems about it. I've been able to try many features and got no known bugs yet.

The only thing that goes wrong it's that after about 5mins of play (always the same lapse of time, at every try) the game just crashes without warning.

It feels as if the in-game timer (the one for idle players) is still active, even if I move the "toon", and it kicks me out after that amount of time...

Anyone knows a way to solve this? I tried the directx mouse capture, but it didn't work. Since I'm a newbie to wine, I don't know what else to try...

Thanks to all!  :?