[Wine] Re: How to enable file and print sharing

moralesroy wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Jul 23 20:29:14 CDT 2010

James Mckenzie wrote:
> moralesroy <wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:
>
> > Sent: Jul 23, 2010 8:35 AM
> > To: wine-users at winehq.org
> > Subject: [Wine]  Re: How to enable file and print sharing
> >
> > ok, this is what I did and I have no idea if I did it right:
> >
> > I ran the setup program, the openned a terminal and wrote:
> >
> > WINEDEBUG=+reg wine setup.exe
> >
> > This is the output:
> >
> > wine: Module not found
> >

> Did you run this from the same directory as the program?  Wine could not find the setup.exe program to run.
>
> Also, rather than post a lengthy log file here and send it out to the world (literally), could you do the following:
>
> WINEDEBUG=+reg wine setup.exe > log.txt 2&>1
>
> And then post the log.txt file with an appropriate title on a site like pastebin.com and then post the URL for the posting here?
>
> Thank you.
>
> James McKenzie

OK, sorry about that!

Truth is I really have no idea about what  ANY of the previous lines mean, and I really didn't want someone who can help to miss something important because I didn't know...anyway SORRY EVERYONE!

well I'm not sure where I ran it, I just opened a terminal and did, so most likely I didn't run it in the right directory