[Wine] Windows applications do not display correctly after update

ddebevec wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Jul 24 01:06:26 CDT 2010

I have fedora 12 and I am using a Nvidia GeForce2 MX/MX 400 video card. I was notified on July 23, 2010 that updated were available and I installed them.  Once I rebooted my system, I found the the fonts on all Microsoft applications executed via Wine appear as a bunch of boxes.    Also the graphics, like in the Windows supplied games won't refresh correctly.  If you move a card in solitaire, the background washes out.  How do I fix this or back out the Wine updates?