[Wine] Mounting an ISO or FS Location as a CDROM in WINE...

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 24 20:22:08 CDT 2010

Linux-Smith wrote:
> Well, moving the .wine folder didn't work... I guess this must just be a bad image of Command & Conquer Windows 95 Edition.  Thanks anyway.

Ok.  Now we have more information go to on.

What program are you running to install/run this program?

Also, have you looked at our Applications Database for this game?   The
following entry may provide assistance, although it is for C&C Red Alert.

http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=version&iId=727

This game is rated Gold for Wine 1.2-rc3.

It appears that this game cannot be installed with the Wine default
version of Windows XP.

Good luck.

James McKenzie