[Wine] Kodak Easyshare

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 25 14:10:14 CDT 2010

cadiscol wrote:
> Thank you James for your response. Unfortunately I got a new error message trying to install the java:
> Download failed:
> From=http://javadl-alt.sun .com/u/ESD6/JSCDL/jdk/6u21-b06/jre/jre.1.6.0_21-c-l-msi,
> to=\Sun\Java|jre1.6.0_21-c-l.msi
>
> Once again thank you anyways...

Sorry that I was not specific, but I downloaded the full installation
package and installed from there.  I don't know if what you are
attempting is supported, but it appears that the download to location is
not correct.

Maybe someone who has attempted this and succeeded can provide help.

I just reviewed the Sun Java JDK entry at the Applications Database and
there are no how-to hints or other items there.  You can look for
yourself at:

http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=version&iId=15644

I'll try to reproduce this error myself as well.

James McKenzie